Thursday, July 14, 2011

Madness

This has been one of the busiest, most chaotic nights I've experienced in a while, especially considering its summertime.

The pressure is on with the group report due in a few hours time. Right now, everything is a disorganized jumble, not quite different from the state of my mind right now. I really hope I can get our group's work up to par. If only we shared equal personal obligation to this assignment!

After attending the midnight Harry potter premier a night of formatting, editing, and data inputting awaits. While many were left blubbering about the end of their childhood, I have more important things on mind, including regretting that I spent so much time going to the theater, when it was smarter to stay home editing. I had no idea how much restructuring I implement into the final report. It's going to be a very late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment