Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Home-Stretch

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to keep today's blog brief. I have my final tomorrow and basically this whole blog is going to be about studying.

So, today I studied. I studied a lot. I had my very last lecture, which was about Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X, and then went on to my discussion group. Throughout class we spoke about the similarities and differences between these two revolutionaries and then attempted to relate them to every other philosopher that we've studied throughout the course.

It was a little sad to think that my time here is truly coming to a close, but i didn't really have a lot of time to worry about that because my final is TOMORROW. We've gone over the material that will be on the test a few times and I am just trying to cover all of the concepts as thoroughly as possible.

Also, I had a ticket to the new Harry Potter movie, which comes out tonight, but I decided to make a mature decision and just hang back and bury myself in my books. Hopefully that decision pays off tomorrow.

I'll let you all know how it went tomorrow. It will truly be my LAST DAY OF CLASS. I can't decide if I'm excited or if I'm upset.....probably a little of both. Oh well. My time here has been amazing and I still have a few days left. Just got to get this final out of the way.

Wish me luck! Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment