Thursday, July 14, 2011

All Apologies

I am sorry about this, but this blog has to be short.  Mainly due to the fact that I have a project to do and very limited time to do the work.  So I must focus as much as I can on that work and I will go into further detail about today in my next blog post.

Today was actually rather uneventful in terms of a school day.  We learned why we were placed in our groups, and learned that having none of one of the four behavioral traits would set up the group to fail in the long term.   Which is ironic because our group is missing of the four.  Of course that does not actually mean anything specific -- well, at least, I am not dealing in absolutes.

On the social side, we had a small birthday party for Teri due to the fact that we couldn't celebrate it on Saturday.  The small party was attended by a rather large group of people actually, and it turned out to be really fun.  The cake was a lot bigger than it seemed, and a lot tastier than I expected.  It was a nice interlude between the lengths of work.

Well much ado till later all.  I will try to update this when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment