Monday, July 4, 2011

From the Stove to the Frying Pan

So, I presented today.  That turned out to be a very interesting experience.  The Hyatt Corporation is a very large, very interesting, but flat company to be covering.

It was also peculiar in that our counterpart group had practically the same presentation, with the disclaimer that their presentation may be a tad better.  But that's alright, I think we presented ourselves completely fine.

As of right now, the work never ends.  As soon as class ended we were told that we had a quiz tomorrow on the material we covered during the presentations.

That leads to where I am right now -- studying online quizzes on hotel brands and details to make sure that I do well on the quiz.  My memo grade was a B, alright, but not great.  I am determined to make sure this quiz does better than that.  So that is why I am currently here studying like no tomorrow.

On a side note, I found out that there are no fireworks on the day of July 4 around here -- that was a bit of a bummer.  Apparently it was last night -- while we were working on our presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment