Sunday, July 17, 2011

California

Woke up this morning in my own bed. It is so nice to be back in the Bay Area with weather reaching a max of only like 65 degrees.

I must say though that I do really miss waking up in Donlon and hearing Taylor Swift blasting down the hall. I do not miss the RPCC breakfast, but I did send the gang a ‘Breakfast?’ text, which was my job every morning for the last three weeks.

Thankfully the flights went swimmingly and we made it home right on time. It was really nice to see the hotelies again since I really hadn’t seen them during our time at Cornell. I am really going to miss my friends from summer college it is really odd to be home but I am kind of glad to be back. As much fun as summer college was, three weeks plus a couple extra days is a long time to be away from home.

I will never forget Cornell Summer College 2011.

Over and Out blog readers

No comments:

Post a Comment