Monday, July 11, 2011

The Bright Side

I got my mid-term back today!! I won't bore you with the details, I GOT AN "A-"!!!! I'm so excited! I felt like I did really well on that test, but I wasn't sure that my TA was going to be kind enough to give anybody A's! I'm so excited!!!

As I think I've mentioned before, there are six questions on the test. The first is an essay question, which you have three possible options for, and the last five are short response questions. Looking through my test, I found that I got an A- on my essay, and an A- average on my short response questions. Once again, I'm so excited!

I would just like to thank the donors again, and the leaders of this program for sending me out here. This truly is an opportunity like no other and I hope I have made you all proud thus far. I will work my hardest to succeed in this class and I can't wait until the end when we all show what the WCCUSD is made out of.

But enough with mid-terms! Let's get on to pizza.

We had been hearing about this deep-dish pizza joint called "The Nines" ever since we got to Cornell. We finally got a chance to check it out tonight, and I have to say that it did not live up to expectations.

It's not the greatest looking place, and the deep-dish I have to say was sub-par. It must have been a million and one degrees in that room, and we just happened to come in during karaoke hour. Lucky us. The room was never quiet, and the singers weren't even good. Call me a pessimist, but they came dangerously close to ruining my evening. Good thing I tend to look at the bright side of things. Like getting an "A-" on my pre-lim :)

Until tomorrow readers! Good night!


1 comment:

  1. Do I sense a Zachary's pizza run when you get home? ;-)

    ReplyDelete