Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fast Times at Summer College

Today has been a very stressful day.  Even though I probably got more sleep last night than anytime else this whole week, I was extremely surprised when the seemingly light workload began to catch up.

As of right now, I am working on a few slides for a presentation on the 4th of July.  A presentation while the rest of the school is out -- it seems a bit weird, but I understand why.  After all, we do have to cover so much material.

This course seems to be getting more rigorous by the day.  But that is okay -- no pain, no gain, right?  Well, at least it will remain extremely interesting.  The lectures are still as great as ever, and Reneta and Mark make a great and effective team.

In other news, tomorrow is Genevieve's birthday, so that should be very fun.  It will be our first ILC birthday, with a second coming up near the end of our trip.  I hope she has a great one and that we will be able to get together as a group for the first time in a while.

Meanwhile, I also need to get a picture of my room with my roommate.  I will see if I can do so tomorrow or Friday -- can't keep our readers out there waiting for too long.

Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment