Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Saturday Spent

While others were making good use of their Saturday exploring and having fun on their first weekend, I shied away from the heat and lazied my day away indoors. I caught up on some sleep, ate a lot of food, and spent the day working with my group on the PowerPoint slides I wished we had had the initiative to work on earlier.

For me, the project was intense, but there is still a lot more work to be done, and I just feel like our material is not up to par. I like my group members a lot. We laugh, we get along, and it's great, but I care about our results a great deal. So without further ado, I need to start being more responsible, or better yet, a more effective communicator.

It's important that I figure out how to manage my time better, because there's so much of the experience that I don't want to miss out on. This is what taking the time to create a schedule is for. There will be other Saturdays, but will I be able to effectively and efficiently delegate my time in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment