Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Final Countdown

Meeting with Ms. Bugliosi- she chose the pose



Today was a jam-packed day. It seems like there is all this intensity and anticipation building up these last few days, and it will culminate with an explosion after the final that will send us all the way back home. One of the first questions Ms. Bugliosi asked us as we began our lovely talk this afternoon was about just that- were we looking forward to this plane ride or dreading it? My answer was one of bittersweetness. For as much as I am homesick and miss certain things such as my family (or bed), there are so many friends and memories here at Cornell that I am truly sorry to be leaving behind. However, I know I will always carry them in my heart.




Me in Eurice Library


With Harry Potter's final premier in just a day or so now, I could not put off any longer going to see the infamous library on Cornell Campus that closely remsembles Dumbledore's office and really has a whole "Hogwarts" vibe going on.


I went to the library after our last discussion group's writing session where I touched up my last draft of the Plato essay that is due tomorrow. Plato was a nice break from Marx, whose views we finished getting lectured on today, and can be quite severe in his ideals sometimes.

Sorry about the brevity of this post, but Internet Explorer crashed and apparently did not save my draft... Til tomorrow readers, here we come last lecture; Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcom X!

No comments:

Post a Comment