Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Brief Break from the Business Report

In the scrambling to finish our business reports, blogging is for once a welcome reprieve. Right now, my word template looks like chaos, with hanging headings, charts and excerpts from Excel spreadsheets strewn among random passages.

The class seems to have come to a consensus that this will be an all-nighter. It really shouldn't be a surprise; this is the infamous hotel course after all.

Well, that's time for today. I have 10 hours before class, and I intend to make the most of that time. On another note, I'm so glad it's almost the weekend! Friday means class starts at 9 AM and 1:30 dismissal, finally giving me some time to relax a little, maybe explore or get a work out. The stress from our big report isn't really spoiling the fun, but I suppose it's making me appreciate the weekend and whatever down time we have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment